I Have Work Available. (Even if you don't have experience)
My name is George Ferko, I'm a Lehigh University graduate, and I run an office in Newtown Square.
I work with a lot of local students part time around classes and over breaks from school. We are looking to add more students to our team.
WHAT DO THE OPENINGS INVOLVE?
* They are entry level customer sales & service positions.
* Fun, laidback presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or over SKYPE.
* High quality products, easy-to-explain, and guaranteed forever (so our customers love them).
* No knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. No lying and no pushy, aggressive tactics.
WHAT’S THE PAY AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
* The pay starts at $16.00 base-appt. That is a flat rate, NOT based on sales or commissions.
* Unfortunately there are no benefits as this is entry level. Most people start with ZERO experience.
* Schedules are 100% flexible: days, evenings, weekends, part time, SUPER part time, & more.
* If accepted, myself or my assistant will sit down and work out a schedule that's best for you.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
* Eager to learn: we look for people that want to improve their resume and communication skills.
* Not just those who want to make money (though we DO offer pay-raises for top performers).
* New team members say our simple, fun training gives them all the confidence they need.
* Again, no experience is required. When I got into this industry, I didn't have any experience myself.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
* At the intersection of West Chester Pike (PA-3) and South Newtown Street Road (PA-252).
* Though once you are trained, you may be able to work remotely (from home/your dorm).
* Obviously conditions apply. If you're a reliable person, then we might be a good fit for each other.
IS THIS LEGITIMATE?
* Of course. lol. We are NOT a multilevel marketing company. There are NO startup costs.
* Our students meet with customers. They're NOT required to build a pyramid or anything like that.
* My parent company has an A+ with the BBB. I'll go over our history in the interview process.
HOW DO I APPLY?
* All ages seventeen and up are invited to apply with us. Fill out the form below.
* A staff member will then contact you, qualify you, give more info, and invite you to interview.
* I am filling openings *immediately* -- so, if interested, it is in your best interest to apply right away.
I look forward to meeting you. Thank you and good luck,
Because we're entering our busy season, I am inviting a very large volume of students to apply.
Obviously I don’t have spots for everybody.
So if you want to give yourself the best chance to secure part time work around classes, then fill out the form below and get back to us ASAP when we reach out to you.